Friday, September 16, 2011


Wuts good world,
Im feelin lately like there are too many ppl, that want to be in this music thing for all the wrong reasons. It seems the 75 % of theese so called "rappers" are doing it because they think its cool or they want to justify how tough they are. I see it as Extortion of hip-hop. Myspace is great cause any1 can make a page to promote there music but there's to many wanna bee's  that just Record a 16 ona industry beat an consider themselves Mc's. Im all with it if your not serious an your just recording for fun but then dont front. As I continue to learn an go deeper inot the business side of this game, I talk to people that talk a good talk but dont go thru with there talk. In witch certain cases have caused me to waste my time, money and my Business time on people that dont go thru with what they said they would. Its Sad to see how ppl'z lack of confidence in themselves as a person pushes them to try to be something they see on TV or a movie. But for the 25 % of MC's that are Real an Love this hip-hop game Keep ya head up keep grindin an just kno..................... Nothing Fake Stays---------Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment